The Windhoek Chapter of the Professional Speakers Association of Namibia will once again be hosting a monthly meeting on the 19th of November 2019. The theme of the Chapter meeting is "The Art & Science of a Slide Deck".
A slide deck is a collection of slides (in PowerPoint, Prezi, Keynote etc) put together in the same presentation and used as a tool to assist in your speaking engagements. Like a deck of cards, each slide is a vital part of the overall package.
Should you wish to contribute at the Next PSAN Windhoek Chapter Meeting with a presentation, please complete the Call for Speakers form below and submit your proposal.
How speakers are selected
Proposals are reviewed by the PSAN Chapter president along with one or more PSAN board members. The proposals are evaluated in whole or in part on the following criteria:
- Subject matter presents new and creative ideas on the specific topic
- Topic is timely and trendy for the specific theme
- Clarity of the presentation title and core idea
- Learning objectives and learning level are well-defined and support each other
- Attendees will able to relate to the content and engage with it after the presentation and Chapter Meeting
- Content includes contextual real-world case studies, examples, and stories
- Speaker presentation skills, experience and potential for audience interactive participation
- Speaker is knowledgeable, engaging, experienced and respected on the topic submitted
- Proposal demonstrates a thought-leadership perspective
- Overall quality of the submitted proposal
The deadline for submission of speaking presentation proposals is on Tuesday, 22nd October 2019 at 17:00. Should you experience any issues submitting your presentation proposal via this form, please contact PSAN here.
Before submitting your proposal
Please ensure that you are familiar with the theme of the Chapter Meeting before submitting your presentation proposal. Should you require more details or clarification on the theme please contact PSAN here.
Please note: Priority will be given to speakers who are active members of the Professional Speakers Association of Namibia (PSAN) or a member of an association that is a member of the Global Speakers Federation (GSF).